Self-evaluation: To better understand about yourself

Self-assessment

Self-evaluation is the best way to understand oneself better. We really need to conduct the Self-evaluation, so that we will have right perspective towards the life. Those we are well aware of who they are, only they can make a difference in the society.

Self-evaluation will help to dive deep within to understand the basic nature and behavior pattern we have adopted. Most of us are unaware of the habits or disposition we have acquired from surrounding influences. Self-assessment is the tool by which we will have better clarity on our self.

This Self-evaluation is the first step towards the self-awareness and self -realization. If you want to make your life meaningful and achieve the greater milestones in life, then you need to understand yourself thoroughly. We are unaware of the potential we are carrying within us , by this evaluation we can get access to better dimensions of life.

Self-evaluation questions to understand oneself

  1. How can I make a difference in society?
  2. How can I utilize my knowledge and learning’s to make my life better?
  3. What makes me happy?
  4. What I love to do?
  5. Am I utilizing all my potential or hidden power within me?
  6. Do I have right perspective towards the life?
  7. Am I mostly indulged in materialistic world?
  8. Am I working towards evolution of 4 dimensions: Mind, Body, Emotions, and Spirit?
  9. Does it really matter to me what people think about me?
  10. Am I empowered with positive thinking in all the walks of life?
  11. Do I have control over what thoughts I feed to my mind and what I think all the time?
  12. Am I aware of who I am? What’s controlling my entire life?
  13. Do I have influence of negative people around me?
  14. Am I giving more importance to my family than work?
  15. Do I appreciate and praise my spouse for a subtle improvement?
  16. Do I respect and accept the personal opinion differences of my spouse?
  17. Do I have right perspective and mindset towards job?
  18. Did I excessive indulge in addictions to run away from the reality of life?
  19. Am I highly possessive about my appearances, looks, body or color?
  20. Do I have purpose and goal to achieve in life?
  21. Do I have guidance or mentor to unleash the potential within me?
  22. Did I ever imagine myself achieving unbelievable dream in life?
  23. Do I believe in myself?
  24. Do I love myself for what you are?
  25. Do I have charisma to attract people or repel?
  26. Whether my happiness is depend on other person or outside world?
  27. Am I wasting my life doing nothing worthwhile or unproductive work?
  28. How often I smile in a day?
  29. Am I a peaceful and fearless being?
  30. Do I find pleasure by winning over conflict or argument?
  31. How often I complain about anything?
  32. How do I deal with the problems in life?
  33. Am I always trying to run away from problems?
  34. Am I happy and contended person?
  35. Do I appreciate life and grateful for whatever I have in life?

Final Thoughts

If you have gone through the Self-evaluation questions then you will now have better clarity about yourself. Understanding about oneself is crucial to make changes in habits and behaviors. If you are well aware of these entire questions and able to answers all of them it means you are well planned your future.

If you can’t decide on your answers it means you need to think over it wisely. Decide on the life priorities and make your evaluation perfect. Set life goals or think over the purpose that you are willing serve in life. Self-evaluation will only highlight the need to think about life. Make your life happy and blissful by using inner powers. Your self-worth is within your control so make it worthwhile.


Previous
Next Post »

If you have any doubts, please let me know ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon