Morning positive affirmations for happiness and success

morning affirmations for happiness

     “A man’s life is what his thoughts make of it “

Affirmations in life are important to have more positivity in life .The happiest man is he who constantly brings forth and practices what is best in him. Happiness is in your thoughts and feelings. Happiness is the harvest of a quiet mind. You have freedom to choose happiness.

What you are carrying in your mind shapes your day. Morning affirmations help you to manifest the day which you desire through first imagining in the mind. Positive affirmations help you to deal with your day to day life problems. Most of the problems get vanished due to the positivity in your thoughts and actions.

Basically affirmations must pass three tests

    1) Concisely choosing the positive thoughts

    2) Visualizations of the outcome

    3) Creating respective feelings or emotions

By choosing the right thoughts you can create the life which you are willing to live. A morning affirmation helps you to make entire day happier and peaceful.Those you start day with more positivity they end the day with same enthusiasm and joy.

Morning positive Affirmations for Happiness and Peace 

“Divine order takes charge of my life today and every day. All the things work together for good for me today. This is a new and wonderful day for me.

There will never be another day like this one .I am divinely guided all day long and whatever I do will prosper. Divine love surrounds me. I go forth in peace and calm.

Whenever my attention wanders away from that which is good and constructive, I will immediately bring it back to the contemplation of that which is lovely and of good report.

I am a spiritual and mental magnet attracting to myself all things which bless and prosper me. Whatever problems I will have along the day I will face them will peace and I have blessed with divine power to deal with all life problems.

I am going to be a wonderful success in all my undertakings today. I am definitely going to be happy all day long.

Peace, love ,joy and happiness are my inherent characters which are blessed by divine.

Peace , harmony and poise govern my mind at all the time.”

Affirmations for Abundance and Success

“In the infinity of life, where I am , all is perfect , whole and complete. I am totally open and receptive to the abundance flow of prosperity that the universe offers.

All my needs and desires are met before I even ask. I am divinely guided and protected, and I make choices that are beneficial for me. I rejoice in others successes, knowing there is plenty for us all .

I am constantly increasing my awareness of my own abundance and this reflects in a constantly increasing income. My good comes from everywhere and everyone.All is well in my world . I claim my own power and lovingly create my own reality.

I trust the process of life. I am safe in the universe, and all life loves and supports me. My income is constantly increasing .Money comes to me easily and stays with me effortlessly.

I am richly rewarded for the work that I enjoy doing. I always have much as I need, I bless all my bills and payments on time. I enjoy every penny that I spend and I give myself the permission to prosper.

 I have a wonderful relationship with the money and I experience financial abundance at all the times. All my financial needs will be fulfilled with divine blessings.

I am deeply grateful for the abundance that I have and see it multiplied every day.

I am blessed and prosperous in every way.”

Affirmations for prosperity , Joy & Love

“ Today is a new day. Today is a day for me to begin creating an even more joyous, fulfilling life. Today is the day to begin to release all limitations in my mind.

 I now choose to release all feelings of incompleteness, inadequacy, comparison, pain or hurt. I release any feelings of emptiness that may be lingering in any corner of my mind.

My consciousness is now filled with cheerful, positive, loving thought patterns that contribute to my emotional well-being. I feel deeply connected with myself and those around me.

I love and approve of myself. I know that I am a unique expression of life and experience joy wherever I go. All I need to do is just be myself.

I do have power to choose my thoughts wisely and make my life peaceful and contented.

 I am comfortable within and enjoy the silence of my mind.

 I enjoy my alone time and also celebrate my connections with people.

 I am at peace and all is well in my world.”

Previous
Next Post »

If you have any doubts, please let me know ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon