Healing from trauma resulted from breakup or cheated on

 Healing from trauma resulted from breakup or cheated on



“The wound is the place where the light enters you.” ~Rumi

We human being always seek some companion , reason being we are afraid of being left alone. We always want to be surrounded by bunch of people who love us who care about us , with whom we can share our pain , suffering and joyful moments.

Social security is the thing which we always seek. We are more afraid of being alone. We can't seat idle in peace for couple of minutes also. Today world of distraction has been much supporting to provide continues stimulus for being engaged or engrossed in social media.

When we look for some partner to share moments sometimes we may get wrong partner as a company. We have so many expectations from our partners sometimes it doesn't work at all. Setting expectations may make you upset. 

Love breakup are common phenomenon since we are in rush to get into relationship without having deep understanding about partner behavior and priorities. If you try to impose your expectations too much that will also will not work well.

When we go through love breakup or cheated on then it will take some time to heal from this pain. Since we have been too much attached with person it will take time to recover from that feelings and memories.

Over the next couple of months, I worked on processing the grief and pain. Occasionally I would dive deep and get a memory of childhood abandonment, the real source of the pain. I’d get a memory of my mom not being there for me…

I feel as if my baseline level of security and happiness is higher. The way I think about it is that my abandonment experiences were heavy boulders weighing down my soul. Not carrying them around feels so much lighter.

1. Present pain is compounded by pain from the past. If you want to be free, heal the original wound.

2. We seek what is familiar in relationships, even at the expense of our safety and happiness. And what is familiar is the love we received from our parents. If we want to have better relationships we need to heal our past or we will repeat what we know endlessly.

3. We get what we need to heal in relationships. And I think that’s beautiful. While things might suck in the short-term, you’ll come to know that life has your best interests at heart. Now that this episode is over, I’m glad life gave me the experience I needed to heal.

        " Never be defined your by past , it was just life lesson , not a life sentence"

Previous
Next Post »

If you have any doubts, please let me know ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon